Report Glass Breakage/Seal Failure
- Glass breakage and seal failure replacement warranty does not apply to 3000 Series Windows.
- SEAL FAILURE: Seal Failure is condensation in between the two panes of glass. This is a very rare occurrence. Most of the time it is condensation on the inside or outside of the house. Please use a cloth to clean both sides of the sash before filling the warranty form below.
- If you have a cracked or broken sash, please tape the current window with clear duct tape so that the glass does not injure anyone while we are processing this warranty request. We will call you as soon as the sash arrives at our store to schedule an appointment.
- For windows that require a left or right sash choice please provide us the sash information OUTSIDE looking IN. This means if you were standing outside the house and looking at the window, is the problem with the left or right sash?
- It will take anywhere from 3-6 weeks to get your replacement sash to the store. Once we receive it, we will contact you to set up a date when our technician can come and install the replacement sash.